Brand new apartments now available in central Norwood. Second and third floor apartments available for immediate occupancy. This is a one Bedroom unit with approximately 805 sq.ft. Elevator building. All applications through Friedberg Properties Classic interior, lots of closet space. Shaker style white cabinets throughout. White bath with shower over tub, Washer and Dryer in unit. Granite counter tops. Custom floors. Heat and air conditioning. Water included, Ample parking. Secure building. Building Zoned 55 and over. 80% of the building must have one occupant age 55 or over. The remaining 20% of the units can be under age 55 years of age.
Listing Agent: Karen Carrino Courtesy of: Friedberg Properties & Associates - Cresskill Office phone: (201) 871-0800 The data relating to the real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program of the NJMLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than New Jersey MLS are marked with the Internet Data Exchange logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokers. Some properties listed with the participating brokers do not appear on this website at the request of the seller. Listings of brokers that do not participate in Internet Data Exchange do not appear on this website. All information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Source: New Jersey Multiple Listing Service, Inc. 2021 New Jersey Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved. Updated: 21st January, 2022 1:19 PM